Here are your 2013-2014 executive nominees!
For the positions (2) of secretary we have:
- Alexander Cairns
- Carli Hyde
- Daniella Mickelson
- Kate "Promise" Perez
- Lowell Williams
(Since there are 2 secretaries don't forget to choose two on your ballot!)
Next, our vice presidential candidates are:
- Anton Leung
- Ryan Whitney
And lastly, your presidential candidates are:
- Matthew Brandt
- Marco De Crescentiis
- Adam Raponi
So here is the deal - There will be two ways of voting this year:
1. Via email starting on Feb 21st. Votes received before this date will not be counted, but individuals who send in their votes prior to this date will not be prevented from resubmitting their votes after this date passes.
2. In-person on February 28th. To prove eligibility, voter’s names and student numbers will be recorded, however voting will take place by anonymous ballot.
A couple voting rules:
- Abstaining from voting for a position is an option.
- Candidates are allowed to vote for all positions EXCEPT the position they are running for. If a candidate chooses to vote via email, the vote in that category will be considered void. In person, the ballot the candidate receives will already be marked with abstain for that category.
- When submitting your vote by email you must include your FULL NAME and STUDENT NUMBER along with your candidate choices.
- Bring your ONECARD to the Election Day. We will need to keep track of who is voting and all their info in case there are issues with the voting. In the days following the election, I will tally up the votes again to ensure that the correct result was achieved on the election night with any discrepancies examined.
- If an individual chooses to vote in person and they chose to send in a vote by email, the email vote will be disregarded to ensure the integrity of the election.
Duplicate votes from both methods of submission will not be counted.
Voting shall end at 7:00 for email vote submission
And at 8:00 or so for in person.
Vote tallying will happen after that and the winners will be announced by 9:00 hopefully. If there are any concerns with these times, please let me know before the 21st and I will consider adjusting the times.
To vote by email:
Send an email with the subject line:
ATTN CRO - Proxy Vote
To The E-Mail
Good luck to all candidates!